shopping
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low price Monster Energy Caps Sale

向下

Low price Monster Energy Caps Sale Empty Low price Monster Energy Caps Sale

帖子 由 melissadawn 周四 七月 21, 2016 5:49 am

?The next best bet is Ebay for sure!Who?has?been?your?most?interesting?client My most interesting client was definitely my first one. ?At the time I was buying old used beat up kicks and restoring them for a profit. ?I was perusing Craigslist and found a guy who had quote a few pairs and in particular a pair of Black/Varsity red 6’s that were really yellowed and the paint was chipping. ?We met up and as I was about to leave he asked me “Hey,why do you want these anyways ”. ?I told him I restore sneakers and he replied,“what do you mean restore” ?I proceeded to tell him what I intended on doing with that particular pair,by the time I had finished telling him he had pulled a pair of beat up military 4’s from his trunk. ?He said “what do you think you can do with these”. ?That was my first customer,and at that the most interesting. 
Michael Kors Handbags?A guy who had the trust to give some kicks to a random guy he’d never met before on Craigslist and said “give me a call and let me know the price when you’re done”.Which?pair?of?sneakers?have?been?the?most?shocking?for?you?to?repair None have really shocked me really as I know ahead of time what I’m up against. ?I guess one pair of Space Jams the white phylon midsole was shrunk,as I’m not sure what the person had done to them but the midsole definitely was “missing” or shrunk quite a bit without my prior knowledgeIs?there?a?point?of?non--©\repair?for?a?pair?of?sneakers Yes,if material is cut ripped or torn it’s most likely beyond repair (especially patent leather). 
oakley sunglasses sale?Also heel drag,I get this a lot. ?If you don’t have a donor sole to swap it with there is no fix for heel drag!What?part?of?the?sneaker?is?the?hardest?to?repair There really isn’t a “hardest part” I’d say but the most time consuming is definitely icing soles. ?It takes so long and isn’t something that can be sped up. ?Some soles take much longer than others,neither I nor anyone else has really figured out why or what causes different pairs to not clear up.How?many?sneakers?do?you?own Off the top of my head I’d say about 50. ?Not including anything,just sneakers. ?
Cheap Monster Energy Hats A lot our pretty beat up and still need a restorationWhat'?your?top?3?kicks?of?all?time If I’m going off of personal and meaningful I’d say 1. Bunny 8s 2. Black/blue 18s ?3. black/white Iverson 6. ?If it’s shoes i really want (and probably won’t get),It’s 1. Chris Paul PE 8s. ?2. Ray Allen PE 18s 3. ?LV JaspersIs?there?a?sneaker?you?missed?out?on The Lightning 4s. ?I’m a sucker for 3s and 4s. ?Although I had a connect to get it I just had other things I needed to buy for people for Christmas instead of a pair of shoes for myself.If?you?could?re--release?any?sneaker,?what?sneaker?would?it?be The white/black iverson 6s. 
Yeezy Boost 350 Black ?They were my middle school basketball shoes and I love iversons 3-6,the questions I don’t care for though in particular.What's?the?most?you've?spent?on?a?pair?of kicks ?Which ones Honestly this is going to sound horrible.. But the most I’ve spent is about $370,and it was for about 10 pairs. ?Yes I had just started browsing niketalk,hypebeast and other sneaker sites (around age 16) and wasn’t really informed on the whole replica/fake shoe concept. ?So I was looking for a pair or two to buy when suddenly I found a site that seemed to have every Jordan,Nike and Reebok you could imagine! ?Not to mention the price was about $50 a pair,and it got cheaper if you bought more. ?So I saved up and bought 10 pairs (all legit colorways now that I recall). ?After wearing them for about 2 months they started to fall apart and as I educated myself I started seeing huge differences in colors,shapes,size tags and realized they were all fake and I had gotten got. ?I took them all to the Goodwill and donated them. ?From then I haven’t had a fake pair of shoes touch my feet.
Cheap New Balance Shoes Now,the most I’ve paid for an authentic (laughs) pair of kicks really might upset you. ?I paid retail for the Jordan 2012 olympic 6s,they’re still sitting in there box. ?Everything else I buy used and just fix up to wear for myself. ?The most I’ve paid for something I’ve worn is probably $100 at most.How much does it cost for one to use your services Is there a range of prices depending on how much work you have to do There really is no set price on any job as each sneaker is unique and has it’s own story. ?Most midsole repaints sta rabbit rt around $70 and can go up for more complex midsoles such as Jordan 8’s and Jordan 6’s. 
Jet Set
Pit Boss Sunglasses
NBA Snapback Hats
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350
Nike Free 5.0 V3

melissadawn

帖子数 : 74
注册日期 : 15-08-24

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题