shopping
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a favorite of top athletes around the world,and even the fact t

向下

It is a favorite of top athletes around the world,and even the fact t Empty It is a favorite of top athletes around the world,and even the fact t

帖子 由 micheling 周日 九月 09, 2018 10:54 am

(Snip)There is a strong sound in the word culture,it is in a sense,is like a religion.When to joining Oakley,first,drinking juice (Oakley juice),you swear loyalty to the company.BrandAll such resources and values,such as human resources with what is to exist in this culture.If you look at the Oakley headquarters,"this company,something I wonder not it ordinary.Dangerous respectively.But it works like in why it attracted become hoarse.Oakley," I have a lot of people who feel that.
black and white Air Max 87 If such people get together,OakleyIf you get used to the most powerful brand in the world,I believe from the bottom of my heart.Such eccentric charisma of ism has left the five concepts to Oakley.First,"to re-examine from physical impossible" thing.In order to begin to create a new design,"it is impossible's" Do not be bound by preconceived notion.Without narrowing their possibilities,always new technologiesPolicy that over to catch up,to push forward in technology development.Then,"we are not caught in the idea that you were addicted to customs and type" thing.
Adidas Outdoor
And if necessary,do not hesitate to work when re-created at any time from the zero-based,you can always give priority to that unleashed the idea.Third,"and wrap in Art of superior design the science" to be.Because newly birth to technology and design,until the moment that it is recognized in the world,has left room for further evolution.SoshinINTRODUCTION,do not stop the hands to explore the possibilities.And "innovation leads to solve the problem" Do not forget the premise that,can meet the athletes of various requests,to continue to explore new technologies.Finally,always "to the unexpected to reality" and to pursue the idea.
Adidas Springblade Outlet Excellent invention betrayal user expectations at any time,those that go far above expectations.The world is Hisage the infinite possibilities which the fusion of technology and design bringThe Shimesuru is,I mean that *** those of Oakley.The sun,the enemy.Sunglasses,weapon.At present,Oakley "The sun,the enemy.
Hats THE SUN IS THE ENEMY."And in theme to expand the campaign.Sunglasses and what is an important "weapon" to counter the "enemy" that the sun Oakley was thinking.SportsEven over Tsu performance gear,even as everyday use of eyewear,many of the industry's best technologies and products that make full use of the idea,has become a thing worthy of being called just "weapon".The ultraviolet light of all wavelengths falling from the sun,UV cut function that scraped off 100 percent.Unbreakable even if shot in the shotgun from close range Zuba missing durability (※).In addition,Oakley polarized lenses,general polarization LenRather than the manner sandwiching the polarizing film between two lenses as shown,
Adidas black springblade razor for polarizing film is bonded to the lens at the molecular level,it is a great feature also not lead to any distortion in sight.The KuoUtility is to achieve a degree of polarization of 99.9%,which is the limit value of modern technology,is unlikely to cut almost entirely a strong light that pierce the eye.And durability to prevent the bullet ※,ANSI (American National Standards Institute) eyewear is proposed industry standard "Z87.1" high-pressure? High-speed impact test (per hour 164㎞,diameter 6 mm) of the deflected a steel ball,1M30㎝ sharp *** from the height of 500gIt is to clear the falling through test of cone.In addition to this,Oakley also expand photochromic (dimming) lens.
Hats Monster This lens,for example,color becomes thin when the morning dim,the bright daytime sunlightAs that color becomes darker,and Toka he has always function of the all-weather to achieve the best view in that depth of the lens is changed in accordance with the amount of ultraviolet light and temperature.Moisture,of course,repel oil stains such as sebum,fingerprints,a proprietary Oakley "hydrophobin Big? Lens coating" also would say a very practical consideration for the user.It is a favorite of top athletes around the world,and even the fact that has been adopted in the US military,has been accompanied by a persuasive to those of functional beauty.Rich lens color and design? Variations,respond adequately to the needs of fashion su***ce,is perfect to holidaymakers valuable summer of business people.Fleeting of outdoor leisure vitality to peopleIt is given,those to be fresh up.

Adidas Springblade Razor I
Adidas Springblade Razor III
New Balance 574 Olympic
Balenciaga new
Adidas Springblade Razor I

micheling

帖子数 : 43
注册日期 : 16-03-05

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题